Lead An iGroup
Leadership Creates Life-Long Change
iGroup leaders facilitate a safe space for like-minded individuals to build authentic connections and grow together in fellowship. By pushing others to grow deeper in their faith, leaders in turn find a deeper connection to Christ for themselves. Want to learn more about leadership? Step out on faith & come see if leading an iGroup is right for you!
Purpose of Groups
To create a small group environment where people can pursue authentic community and spiritual growth.
Qualifications for Group Leaders
- Has a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Loves God, loves people, and loves and believes the Bible—the Word of God.
- Strongly supports the church’s vision as presented by the Pastor.
- Has the time, emotional capacity, and moral character to lead a group.
- Is a generous, consistent giver (tither)
Expectations of Group Leaders
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members.
- Commit to engaging in leadership development opportunities provided by the Dare to Imagine.
- Recognize the influence associated with group leadership.